Kirsten's Protein Intake

> I not learned to cook with tofu or tempeh
>and have not had much time for lentils.

Kirsten,
	A wonderful way to eat lentils when you're short on time is to use the red
lentils.  You can cook them in 20 minutes, and they completely dissolve for
a creamy base if you cook them for an hour.  Even better, they have a
butter-like aftertaste that's just heavenly.  While I like the green kind,
I almost never eat them anymore because the red ones are so quick, easy,
and deeelicious!

Jane

  Jane Smith    		   mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   Kirksville, Missouri