Mastercook how to

Dear Mastercook users,

I apologize in advance for being somewhat off topic, but I am desperate.  I
just bought Mastercook deluxe 4.0 and I have figured out how to export
recipes to email, but for the life of me , I can't figure out how to import
all of your great recipes from my email into my Mastercook program.  I
printed out the instructions from Mastercook Help entitled "Importing
Recipes from E-mail" and it didn't make any sense to me.  My mail program is
Microsoft Outlook Express.  Can anyone out there email me a simplistic
explanation?  Thanks!

Cindy