divinity vs. nougat

I'm of the opinion that divinity and nougat are NOT the same thing.
Nougat is much chewier, richer/thicker, and often contains nuts or fruit.
Divinity is supposed to be light and airy; it's so delicate that making it
on a humid or rainy day can ruin the consistency.  My mom makes divinity
about every year for Xmas; perhaps I can get the recipe from her if anyone
wants it...I think it may be fatfree (although not low sugar and not
vegan, since it contains gelatin).

Elizabeth