Using Cilanto/cautions

Cilantro is one of those seasonings that seems to be taking the local
mexican restaurants by storm..unfortunately it is also something that a
significant number of people can just not abide in their food.
I was truly saddened when my favorite fatfree bean burrito kiosk changed
their salsa recipe to include heaps of cilantro.  I even suggested that
they use it as a condiment for those who love it.
To me, it tastes like soap and ruins the flavor of the food..I have heard
it's a genetic thing.
So be cautious when adding this to something you serve to your friends
and family.
elle