Vegan at Disneyworld

Faith,

I remember reading in a travel guide to Disneyworld about vegan food.  If
you call the resorts that you will be staying at, they will be happy to
tell you whether or not they cater to vegans.  Having worked for Disney,
I'm sure that they will do whatever they can to accomodate.  If you are
close to a Disney Store, speak with a manager there, they tend to be very
imformative re: Disneyworld/Disneyland.  Also, the Disney Store carries a
fantastic guide to Disenyworld for adults containing ALL the restaurants
and whether or not they cater to vegans and/or vegetarians.

Hope this helped!  Have fun on your trip!

Michelle