RE: Cranberry relish recipe

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 JBennicoff@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone have a cranberry orange relish recipe? I remember making one many
> years back. After moving twice I have yet to find my recipe. It involved
> grinding up oranges (mostly peeled)  and cranberries and adding some kind of
> sweetener.

As I remember, you grind up a bag of cranberries and one orange (I always
used all of the peel); a meat grinder works better than a food processor
but either is o.k.  and then add sweetening to taste.  I generally used
honey.  I used to make this every year until I decided I preferred
a cooked cranberry-orange sauce (and I'm still looking for that
recipe).

Jane Colman