Tofu Turkey

Hi, I tried one of the tofu turkey recipes. It was rather time consuming, and
not as low fat as I would have liked it to be, but it sure was good!
The downside of it was it made a huge amount. We will probably be eating it
for days. The stuffing was so good I will probably make it separately. I
didn't follow the recipe, but that is how I usually operate. The dressing was
fat-free. Here is my recipe for the  stuffing:

Stuffing:

*	2 tablespoons vegetable broth
*	1 large onion, chopped fine
*	1 and 1/3 cup celery, diced (about 4 stalks)
*	2 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
*	6 cloves garlic, minced
*	1/4 cup sage (may use 1/8)
*	2 teaspoons oregano
*	2 teaspoons thyme
*	salt and pepper to taste
*	1 teaspoon rosemary
*	2 teaspoons celery seed
*	1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
	1/4 -1/2 cup water
*	4 cups corn bread, cubed
	2 cups cubed whole wheat bread

Saute onions, garlic, and celery in the veggie broth until onions are soft .Then add mushrooms, soy sauce, water, and herbs. Saute for additional 5
minutes. Add cornbread and whole wheat cubes and mix well. You may wish to add
additional water if mixture seems dry.
Lightly spray a casserole with cooking spray and mound in the stuffing, cover
with foil and bake.

Since I haven't made this separately as yet, I'm guessing you could bake this
in the oven at 350F or 375F for about 30 minutes.

For those who like their flavors a little more subdued, I would suggest
cutting all the amounts of herbs and the garlic in half. For me, the flavors
were superb!

Again, wishing you all had a wonderful time with your families yesterday.
Jan Bennicoff in 75° Springfield, Missouri YES!!!!