cooking kale

hi anglstar

I usually cook kale in one of these 2 ways:

1. wash and rip the kale into bite size pieces. in a small sauce
pan add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup vinegar (any kind) I'm guessing
on the measurements since i don't measure. add kale and bring
to a boil. cook just until the kale is bright green, basically when
the water boils it's about time to remove it from the heat. toss to
coat with vinegar/water. drain the water and vinegar and sprinkle
with some cayenne pepper.

2. wash the rip kale into bite size pieces. saute 2-3 cloves of minced
garlic and some minced ginger in a pan. (use wine or veg broth to saute).
add the kale and 1-2 Tbsp tamari. cook for a few minutes until all the kale
is bright green, but still crunchy. remove from heat and squeze the juice of
half a lime on it and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. DELISH!

caroline