Re: fat-free brownies

Miranda asked for a brownie recipe. In the fatfree recipe archives there
is a recipe for chocolate zucchini brownies
http://www.rahul.net/fatfree/recipes/brownies/chocolate-zucchini-brownie
s that I used for this month's vegetarian potluck at work that was very
well received. I used  1/2 cup applesauce instead of mashed banana and
it worked perfectly--no need to use the expensive Baking Healthy fat
replacer.
Thank you, Aiko, for sharing this recipe with us last year.