RUTABAGAS

Hello All !

I hope you are all enjoying the crisp fresh smell of fall - I love this time
of year !
Recently I was introduced to a very simple side dish of mashed rutabagas. I
liked the flavor and thought they could probably be cooked several different
ways
and was hoping you all could help me with the spices and the methods of
cooking
using them.
Thank you for any and all suggestions !!

Lynne Ross

~~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's
nut that held it's ground. ~~