Black soybeans

Loran Sass's new soy cookbook contains recipes primarily for black
soybeans, which I had never heard of.  I went to my local HFS and found
that it had three different brands of black soybeans.   When I looked at
the nutrition information, I found that all three said that a serving
was one-half cup.  However, one brand said each serving had 1.5 grams of
fat, the second said that each serving had 6 grams of fat, and the third
said that each contained 12 grams of fat!  All three were "organic black
soybeans" as well.   The HFS clerk and I checked the contents and could
find no differences.

Does anyone have any idea  as to why there are such HUGE differences in
what should be the same product?