Fat Free Pie Crust

Hi All !!

Looks like we are all thinking of the holiday and what special, traditional
( only better ! )
contribution to the table we can make. It's wonderful to be swapping all
these ideas and recipes !!
Somewhere I found this surfing through a recipe page ~ I haven't yet tried
it :
QUICK TIP:
Use a large fat-free tortilla shell for a pie crust.  Place in pie pan and
microwave for 30 seconds until soft. press down in pan. Fill with any pie
filling. Bake as directed.

Might be very good sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar then filled and baked.
I have also read where a thin layer of Grape Nuts cereal can be moistened
with a small amount of apple juice and pressed to the bottom of a pie plate.

Keep the ideas coming, I for one find this list the BEST !!

Lynne Ross

~~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's
nut that held it's ground. ~~