ramen noodles

I just learned that Campbells has discontinued their ramen noodles,
which are the only reasonably-priced low-fat ramen noodles on the market
that  I know of.  Does anyone know of any other generally available,
inexpensive ramen noodles with low fat count?

If you want to join me in protesting the discontinuance in hopes that
they might change their minds, you can call Campbells at 800-257-8443 or
write them at Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103-1701.