hypoglycemia/sweet potatoes & yams

If you experience frequent blood sugar drops, please continue to be
tested for diabetes.
Hypoglycemia is frequently a precursor to diabetes.
There is also Reactive Hypoglycemia which is caused by blood sugar
dropping after a carb laden meal..one which many of us choose.
This is also not good for the body.
In any case, a normal pancreas will not produce either of these symptoms
so it is indicative of potential pancreatic trouble in the future.
Been there, done that, got the diabetes.
Sweet potatoes & yams..are, I believe, 2 different things.
Both are excellent, however in this area sweet potatoes are the sweeter
of the two.
Sweet potatoes are frequently thinner with darker skin, yams are chubbier
and what comes in the cans for thanksgiving.
Broth are wonderful fresh baked for a sweet treat.
I am determined to bake a sweet potato pie w/ ff graham crackers after my
last experiment baking sweet potato in water flavored w/ spices..
yum yum

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
If I would have known how long I was going to live, I would have taken
better care of myself!!!!!
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr