beyond broccoli

Dear All:

I would like to ask y'all for some suggestions on some alternatives to
broccoli.  For at least the last 6 months, I have been eating raw broccoli
on a daily basis and loving every mouthful.  I find it particularly
beneficial to eat in the morning before I workout. It just seems to give me
long-lasting energy that I haven't found with any other food.  For some
reason, however, for the last few days the very thought of eating another
piece is just too much to bare. I'm hoping that this is only temporary, but
in the meantime, am desperate to replace it with something that gives me the
energy that broccoli did, is high in fiber, zero fat, and zero sugar (of any
kind).  Any suggestions?  Maybe some recipes using different vegetables,
preferably raw, together?

Thanks.

-Angela