Salad Shooter

I used to roll on the floor laughing at people who bought
things like Salad Shooters, couldn't imagine why anyone
would want one.  Then about three years ago, I found one on
sale and in an impulsive moment, I bought it.  I just love
it!  I use it almost everyday,for chopping soup veggies,
for grating fresh carrot/zucchini salad, it has some
chopper blades, two grater blades, and cleans up as quick
as a wink.  If it dies,
I replace it, thats a certainty!

It also sits out on the counter, in quick reach, which I
think is part of the key to using appliances.  Keep them
where they are handiest and easiest to use.

Jo in Minnesota