Gingered radish and sugar snaps

Speaking of radishes, just by chance I came across this recipe in the book,
500 More Fat Free Recipes
by Sarah Schlesinger ( check amazon.com through fat free )
I haven't tried this but it sounds interestingly good :

2 T non fat vegetarian chicken flavored broth
2 cups halved radishes
2 cups sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
1 med bell pepper, cored and cut into strips
1 T minced fresh ginger
1/4 cup orange juice
1 teas honey ( or sugar substitute )
1/4 teas ground black pepper

Heat bullion in a saucepan. Add radishes and sauté for 4 minutes.
Add sugar snap peas, bell pepper, and gingerroot. Continue to sauté until
vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Mix orange juice, honey, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir into the
vegetables. Toss to coat with sauce, and transfer to individual bowls to
serve.

Makes 4 servings / calories-80  fat-0 Protein-4g Fiber-3 g sodium-8mg

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"
~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~~