chickpea koftas

>The recipe for chickpea kofta sounds easy and nutritious... but I
>unfortunately have never heard of koftas. How do you eat these? Or, more
>precisely, with what? TIA!

If you try them, you will see.  There are kind of like potato pancakes,
but smaller and more solid like a cookie.  I eat them as a finger food
right out of the oven -- like french fries but better because they have
curry and chickpeas.  Enjoy!

Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	1 510 647-2807 (office)
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	1 510 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen