Sticking to it

I have just recently subscribed to this list, and I am very encouraged when I read the messages from everyone.  I have never eaten red meat and have been a complete vegetarian for about one year (I do eat dairy and eggs).  I try very hard to eat a healthy diet.  I love the recipes I find on this list.  My problem is this--My partner is a junk food fanatic.  He loves to cook hamburgers on the grill, wants to go to Dairy Queen every day and says that everything I eat "tastes like dirt."  HELP!  What can I do to promote a health diet for our home.

Deborah