Fat-free diet and weight loss

Four years ago, I weighed 250 lbs. I shed 111 lbs. of fat by going on a
fat-free diet.

I am not vegan or vegetarian, but I rarely eat meat anyway. I'll eat
Harvestburger for Recipes, Seitan, Gardenburger, etc. I do eat fat-free
cheese and eggbeaters.

You also have to exercise. I do an hour a day of cardio plus strength
training 3x a week. That is the other key to losing weight.

You can email me if you have any questions.