Fruit Pizza

I don't have a recipe for this. A local pizza place make it though and I can
kind of tell you what they do. You said that you already had the crust. They
use fruit pie filling. But here is how I would make it.

I would some apples and peel, core, and slice them. I would cook them in some
apple juice until they are soft and some of the juice has evaporated.

While that is cooking I would heat up some apple jelly and spread it on the
precooked crust for the "sauce". (unless you think that the juice and apple
mix will be jelly like enough to be a little saucy) Then I would add the
cooked apples.

You asked what to put on top of the fruit. At the place here they use icing.
I would make some icing out of skim milk or fat free yogurt and powdered
sugar. it needs to be thin so you can drizzle it over. They also put
crunchies on it. Like you would for apple crisp.

Even though I don't have a specific recipe I hope this helps you out a
little. Let us know what you try.

Carli