GREAT SALSA RECIPE

This weekend I made the greatest salsa for a cookout from a recipe in August's
Vegetarian Times.  I just added some red wine vinegar to it.  It's really
wonderful.

SALSA

2 ripe medium tomatoes, diced
1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
1 medium clove garlic, minced
1 small onion finely chopped (2/3 cup)
2 TBspn. chopped fresh cilantro
1 TBspn. minced jalapeno pepper
1/4 tspn salt
1/4 tspn ground pepper
a little red wine vinegar

In medium bowl, mix all ingredients and chill.  Ready to EAT.

NEA Business & Finance
Phone:   202-822-7069
E-mail:    Jsiegel@xxxxxxx
Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of this
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.