Re: Juice with Added Calcium...

Bonnie, (and others who may want to know)

	The label lists tricalcium phosphate.  I did an altavista search
and I found that it is made from aging phosphate rock, sodium carbonate,
and phoshporic acid at high temperatures.  It is commonly used as an
animal feed additive, human nutritional supplement, antacid,  and a
plant food. I would check labels carefully.  It is possible
that some brands are made with dairy.  I buy my local store brand, so I'm
not able to check others right now.  I know Tropicana and Minute Maid both
make orange juice with added calcium.

I got my info on the origins of tricalcium phosphate at:
http://www.liminet.net/~wenonah/hydro/3capo.htm
http://www.dreamart.com/product/additive/feed7.html

Hope this helps,
Alycia