re: FF veggie loaf

<<I would love to find a relatively fool proof recipe for veggie loaf.  I
have tried many recipes, but the results are always either too soggy,
dry or bland.   I adore the vegetable loaf at my local deli, but am
worried that it contains a lot of oil.  Does anyone know the approx fat
content of traditional veggie loaf?>>

I have found that Gimme Lean FF "meat" (in my supermarket, it's in the
produce section) makes a very good veggie loaf. The product is all soy and
you can treat it exactly the way (remember?) you used to make a m**t loaf.
The Gimme Lean comes in regular flavor and sausage flavor. I've tried only
the former.
Caroline in CT