Re: Any Good Restaurants in Sacramento?

> I'm going to Sacramento, CA August 24th - 29th and I'm wondering if there are
> any good places to eat?  Thanks
>
> -Pam
> www.thegym.net/eliseray
> www.thegym.net/pammayer

Pam,

I work in Sacramento and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know of any really good ones. The
nearest very low fat restaurant that I know about is in Santa Cruz (Planet Fresh Burritos).

I rarely eat out since going low fat and, when I do, I eat at any Japanese restaurant where I
can get a vegetarian sukiaki, which should have no fat in it.

If you find something else good, please let me know!

Vincent