No Pudge -- & No Dairy?

Well, I have and interesting experiment to report!
I had these blocks of Mori-Nu Light silken tofu in my cabinet, and wondered
what the heck I was going to do with them.  Then came the discussion on No
Pudge.  Hmmmm.

I took a block and stuck it into the blender.  Whirled it up, but it
remained thick.  Thinned it a bit with yogurt ('cause I had some) to be
yogurt consistency, but soy milk would be perfect.
Measured  it out and used it in the No Pudge brownies!!

They were perfect.  The only difference I noticed, which might have been me,
was that they were a tiny bit less sweet.  But that's extremely subjective.

Interestingly enough, I also forgot about them and cooked them for 10 extra
minutes, and they were simply a bit chewier!!  Imagine how they'd be if I'd
have cooked them for the appropriate time.

Husband and friends, who eschew anything healthy (when did the word
"healthy" become a swear word?) loved them.

I took the rest of the puréed tofu, mixed in some raspberry jam, and ate it
for yogurt the next day.  Yes, it was a bit pasty, but I ignored that and
loved my raspberry flavor.

So... here we have a dairyless brownie!! I don't think it's vegan,
considering the chocolate.  But if that's cocoa powder.... I haven't
checked.  It also became un-fat free, but I think the trade-off is a good
one.I was certain you'd enjoy this wonderful way to get/sneak soy into your
diet!!