Mushroom soup substitute

Hello...I experimented tonight at dinner and the results were
just fine.  I wanted to make a vegetable casserole I usually make
when I have extra zucchini.  But it calls for mushroom soup and
I don't like all the junk added to canned soups, especially the MSG.

So to my steamed zucchini chunks, diced celery, chopped onion,
grated carrot and seasoned dry bread cubes I added this sauce in
place of the required 1/2 C sour cream and 10oz can mushroom
soup.  Instead in my blender I put one 4oz can drained mushrooms
and 1 cup of FF soy milk and 1/2 of FF yogurt.  Blended it up,
then mixed it in with the veggies and baked in the oven.
No leftovers.

Bye...Elizabeth