taco seasoning

Last night I made TVP granules and seasoned them with a package of taco
seasoning mix and then went on to include them in a layered mexican
casserole.  After we ate, I decided to look at the ingredients in the taco
seasoning.  It contained msg and dried beef broth - OOOOPS!  The lable was
not specific about what spices were included.   Does anyone have a recipe for
taco seasoning  that fits in a lowfat vegetarian diet?  I appreciate any
suggestions.
Ruth