re: Matzo Meal

Matzo meal is finely ground matzoh, the crisp, flat, unleavened "bread" used
especially at Passover, and also year-round. It's not sweet, savory or salty,
but quite bland, and used very much like bread crumbs. If there is a Jewish
market nearby, you should have no problem finding it.
Shalom,
Caroline

<<Hallo, I've got a receipe from the archive of this list for baked stuffed
<zucchini's. In this receipe there is an ingredient "matzo meal".
<I live in europe, the netherlands, and don't know what this is.

<Is there anybody here who can describe it?
<Salt, spicey, sweet,...?>>