NOTICE: CHEESCAKE RECIPE CORRECTION!

PLEASE NOTE A CORRECTION IN THE AMOUNT OF  VANILLA IN THE CHEESECAKE
RECIPE

HELLO!  I WAS SO PLEASED TO SEE THAT YOU PRINTED MY CHEESECAKE RECIPE IN
TODAY'S DIGEST....WE MADE ONE OVER THE WEEKEND AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE
PURE HEAVEN...CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!

TO MY EMBARRASSMENT AND HORROR, I NOTED THAT THERE IS A MISTAKE IN THE
AMOUNT OF VANILLA THAT IS CALLED FOR IN THE RECIPE.

IT SHOULD READ:   "1 teaspoon vanilla",  NOT the 1 Tablespoon as i
stated in error!

i thank betsy for calling this mistake to my attention.  i am sincerely
sorry if this error has caused anyone any inconvenience.  with this
correction, this cheesecake should be as delicious as the one that we
made on sunday.  i would be happy to receive any comments or
suggestions  from anyone on how to "fine tune" or improve this
recipe....we have worked hard to come up with it the way that it is,
that is why we felt it was perfect for the readers of fat-free
digest....hope that you all enjoy it....peace and @ngels be with you
all...nancy and terry  >i<