grains

Dear All:

I have been Veg/LF and very low sugar for about the last year.  I have been
eating brown rice and whole wheat pasta everyday, and am really looking for
some more variety in my diet that is still very healthy/unprocessed and low
in sugar.  I am truly a novice to all of the grains that are out there that
could be substituted for brown rice or pasta, but have absolutely no idea
what to do with them.  Could anyone out there help me out with suggestions
and preparation instructions?  Feel free to email direct.

Thanks for all of the great recipes.

Angela Koskie
Special Assistant to the President
Search for Common Ground