[no subject]

My wife and I both cook (she does more!), and we both have found especially
useful a book called Superfoods for Women, by Dolores Riccio. It's billed as
300 recipes that fulfill your special nutritional needs. It's not completely
vegetarian; in fact, it has quite a few meat and fish recipes. But many of
the recipes can be adapted, and many others are vegetarian. All are low
fat.One thing that's great about it is that it gives menues and then does
the recipes for those menues. So meal planning, even for special occasions
is a real snap. She's got a recipe for spicy baked soybeans that's great, as
is the one for adzuki bean salad with tofu!