Re: Things I like

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Zuydhoek <Amy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>He does eat spaghetti without meat in the
>sauce now but that was like pulling teeth, he says it's so bland.  So, I
>would appreciate any help here.

Amy, try adding some Gimme Lean to your spaghetti sauce (and other places
you'd use ground beef).  It's available at natural food stores and is fatfree.
Tastes A LOT like hamburger.  There's also a sausage style that's good on
pizza or just as breakfast patties.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for recipes that don't use the ingredients you
don't eat.  Have you tried searching the fatfree archives for ingredients that
you like?

Susan
Susan Voisin  voisin@xxxxxxxxx
http://members.xoom.com/veg