Brussel Sprouts

Hi, I'm new to the list, and have been reading for about a month
now.....enjoy it very much.  Have been a vegetarian for almost 19 years
and low fat for a long time....just finally made the big move to
vegan.....Have also found out that I have Candida.....So any help with
those food restrictions would be welccome......

As for Brussel  Sprouts, I put them in the food processor with the
shredder blade....12 sprouts done like this will fluff up to
alot.....Then I just do a lite saute with red pepper flakes added and of
course onion and lots of garlic.....go's well with Buckwheat.....They
seem to marry well together.

I also make a Garlic Soup that I can saute my veggies in and makes a
great base for Pasta.

Fill large pot with water......Add as much garlic as turns your
crank.....smash some and leave some whole (for the cook when its
done)....Then add a hand full of parsley and twist them and tear them up
so they release there juices.......then Thyme.....do the same
thing....twist and tear.......then add Saffron a good size
pinch...........the more Saffron, the deeper the color ........then
bring to a boil.....then simmer for a about 20 to 30 minutes.......Scoop
out eveything and then salt. Will need more salt than you think, but it
makes a great base for soup..........pasta.......sautes...
Freezes well and can stay in frig for long time.

thanks for being here.

Annie..Daytona Beach.