Re: recipes

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:22:47 -0500  alfabyte@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I was disappointed to hear that the Superfoods for Women book is out of
> print.

FWIW, the author of that cookbook has a new one out: _Antioxidant
Power_.  Although it isn't all vegetarian nor all low fat, a lot of
the recipes are vegetarian and modifyable to be low fat and she
concentrates on high nutrition/high antioxidant foods.

I've added it to our FATFREE bookstore in my list of personal picks:
	http://www.fatfree.com/bookstore/personal.html

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA