Orange and Lemon Vinegret

4 OZ wine vinegar
4 TBSP lemon juice
4 TBSP orange juice
grated rind of 1 lemon
1/2 TSP French mustard
pinch garlic salt
frashly ground black pepper

Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix thoroughly.  Keep in the fridge
and use within 2 days.
from "Complete hip and thigh Diet" by Rosemary Conley.

Stuffed Marrow

1 Medium marrow, skinned, cut lengthwise and seeded
Assorted vegetables of your choice, cut up small
1 TSP dried rosemary
2 TBSP tomato puree
1 OZ chopped onion
salt and pepper
4 OZ long grain brown rice
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed

Cook the vegetables, onion, garlic, tomato puree and rosemary, in a little
water, seasoned with salt and pepper.  When tender, cool and leave
overnight, to improve the flavor.  Cook the rice in a saucepan of boiling,
salted water, until tender.  Mix the rice with the vegetables, and stuff
into the marrow halves.
  Wrap the stuffed marrow in tin-foil, and bake in the oven at 200C, 400F,
gas mark 6 for 1 hour.
 From "The complete hip and thigh diet" By Rosemary conley.

I found that my marrow colapsed a bit and was hard to get onto the plate,
without it just becoming a mushy casserole thing, but maybe that's what
it's supposed to look like.

Love Shell.