Broccoli Quiche

       I saw several posts about pie crust.  I like this recipe
and am sure it would work with other fillings.  Depending on your diet
restrictions, other substitutions could be made.
       My husband, who is sure he hates anything fat free, even likes
this one!

       BROCCOLI QUICHE IN POTATO CRUST

       1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed
dry
       1 cup shredded nonfat or reduced-fat Cheddar or Swiss cheese
       1 cup dry curd or nonfat cottage cheese
       1 cup fat-free egg substitute
       1/4 cup finely chopped onion
       1 1/2 teas Dijon mustard
       1/8 teas ground black pepper
       2 medium potatoes, scrubbed

       1.    Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a
large bowl,
       and stir to mix well.  Set aside.
       2.    Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie pan (or quiche pan) with
nonstick
       cooking spray.  Slice the potatoes 1/4-inch thick, and arrange
the slices
       in a single layer over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a
crust.
       Pour the broccoli mixture into the crust.
       3.    Bake at 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until the
top is golden
       brown and a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove
       the dish from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing
and
       serving.

       NUTRITIONAL FACTS (PER SERVING) FROM SECRETS OF
       FAT-FREE COOKING
       Calories:  175                    Fat:  0.4 g            Protein:
20 g
       Cholesterol: 6 mg               Fiber:  3.5 g         Sodium:
289 mg