"Better Than Milk" Soy Milk

Annie:

When I started drinking soy milk, I did a soy milk tasting and
discovered that I, too, preferred the "Better Than Milk" brand best.  It
is white and doesn't have any cereal taste. It is also lower in calories
than other brands.  I buy it by the case at a nearby health food store
and get a ten percent discount.   What ingredients do you find
objectionable?

Feel free to e-mail me privately.  I would have e-mailed you personally
instead of through the list but I only get the digest form and your
address was omitted.

Elaine