Re: lack of mail

Same here. I only signed up recently. The info said this was a high volume
list, but my mail volume (non-digest) is no problem at all.

In a message dated 1/26/99 8:28:29 PM EST, afisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hello...I also am getting hardly any mail which really confuses
 me about the one letter I did get re' the "flaming" and the "daily
 religious and political comments".  What???  I have never received
 a single letter like that, so I really don't know what is
 happening.  Hoping for some recipes and hints though!

 Bye...Elizabeth