amazon.com update

Hi folks!

I just wanted to update you on the amazon.com/low fat vegetarian
bookstore.  After all your comments, I did decide to go with Amazon
over Barnes and Noble (as previously mentioned).  And I just got the
first weekly report from Amazon.  Fatfree earned $11.11.  Cool!
Thanks for the purchases, folks.  If we earn enough from the bookstore
to cover the FATFREE costs, I won't need to request donations from you
folks to keep us running (which would be nice).  I'll add a blurb to
the digest trailer reminding folks about the bookstore.  It's at the
end of the digest, so it shouldn't be too obtrusive.

If you recommend a book to other readers, please feel free to also
remind folks that they can purchase it through our bookstore.  :-)

Thanks again for all your advice and help!

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA