Weight Benches

This is for "Carma" who was asking about weight benches - you definitely
want an incline/decline if you are interested in doing any advance abdominal
work - You'll need it for the reverse sit ups, etc.  I have personally found
that the little apparatus designed to work quads where you put your legs
over the padded roll bar and under the foot bar hurts the backs of my knees.
I never use it.  Squats are more effective anyway, I think.  Just my
personal opinion.