Flaxseed

Sandee: Thanks for your info, however the book I got the fat content
of flaxseed from (Estrogen the natural way, by Nina Shandler-an
excellent book by the way that I discovered on this net) gives the
amt of fat content as 10 grams fat for 3 T which isn't all that much
I suppose if you only use 1T a day. It is truly a great seed, many
recipes in this particular book, along with soy products. I have been
usually very careful of the fat content in our diet so was interested
in your info. My HFS also lists the same figures as Shandler. Oh well
prob not all that important but thought I would reply. Take care every-
one and have a good day. Mona