High Protein dishes

Regarding Lisa Hill's post about gaining weight since becoming vegetarian -
I have been vegetarian for about 20 years, I run 2-3 miles a day, but find
it very hard to lose weight. Recently the popular high protein diets that
many meat eaters are losing weight on,  prompted me to look into my protein
v carbs intake.

I rely heavily on carbs - pasta, grains, beans, breads as a base for all my
dishes, so now I'm trying to transition over to protein based meals. I've
never been a heavy tofu user, and as creative as I am, I always get stumped
for ways to ingest tofu - except for in stir fries.

Any suggestions for some high protein, low carb meals?

Thanks in advance....

Leanne M. Reidy
Internet Business Consultant
Insync Internet Services, Inc.