Sugar Busters

I know Sugar Busters and its way of dieting was mentioned a time ago.  I am
sorry I do not remember what the comments where.  I was talking with
someone, vegetarian, who was following this diet and would appreciate
comments from the people in the group.
Thank you
Jenka

PS, I am traveling and therefore do not get to read my email frequently,
but I do read it

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Make money by adding webmail to your web sites today!
EMUmail outsourcing -- Making Webmail Easy