dieting and Korean co.

I did NOT get mailing from the Korean co......so maybe its not this list.

This is to the person who wanted to lose five lbs. per week: That is not
realistic and I think could seriously damage your health. If you lost a lb.
per week, that would be all right, I think, but I would ask your doctor.

I am having a hard time losing myself and I keep my fat way, way down and
exercise three times per week, I am going to Dr. Ornish's seminar in Sept.
and am hoping I will learn how to eat non-fat, exercise, AND lose weight!

Kelly Burnett

408/723-7237