RE: Barley - yum!

Now MY favorite way is to do 1/2 and 1/2 with brown rice and barley,
sometimes throwing in wheat berries or the toasted wheat my husband gets to
make beer with! <g> Yum!!
I use it in jambalaya with fantastic results.  Sometimes you just need
something to sink your teeth into!!

Barley, I find, is best when not overcooked.  It should be firm but
naturally, never crunchy! <g>  Baked barley is great, as is barley used in
veggie "dirty rice"  I absolutely think it's one of, if not THE favorite
grain for me !

Christine