Cooling Off

>L. F. LaFountain wrote:
>
>Does anyone mix plain or vanilla fatfree yogurt with chocolate sauce >and
freeze with good results.  It's hot here and we need something to >cool off!
-------------------------

I know it's been mentioned a zillion times already, but peeled,
plastic-wrapped bananas, and frozen bananas make wonderful ice cream
bar-ish treats.  They taste like the best banana-flavored ice cream or
frozen yogurt you can imagine!  Of course, it's not yogurt, but it's
something to consider.

Jane
  Jane Smith    		  	   mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   	  Kirksville, Missouri