rice cooker

Hi all,
Have recently got myself a rice cooker. I'm after any ideas or recipes
for cooking other grains, not just rice in it. I'd like to cook
buckwheat, wheat, bulgar, millet, even cous cous. Actually, any rice
cooker recipes would be good; I want to make full use of "another
useless kitchen appliance" as my husband calls it. I will say though,
that it makes the best rice, white and brown, so I am very happy with
it. I hope I will receive lots of recipes and hints.
thanks,  Jenny.