vancouver restaurants

For Laura looking for eating spots in Vancouver...
1) Hon's Wun-Tun House 4600 #3 Rd Richmond - I've never been there, but
to their sister location in Vancouver (1339 Robson St.) - they have a
lot of veggie selections ( a complete separate menu in fact) and at the
Robson location anyhow, a separate veggie kitchen where you can see your
food being prepared (very cool!).

2) Cafe Deux Soleils - 2069 Commercial Dr. Vancouver - a great place for
breakfast and in a neat neighbourhood for after-dining shopping/browsing
(head north on commercial)

3) Krishna - 1726 Davie St. Vancouver - all you can eat veggie Indian
buffet

4) Naam - 2724 W4th Ave Vancouver - a very trendy and popular spot -
lines out the door by about 6pm - variety of 'whole' 'natural food' menu
selections (all veg)

5) Planet Veg - 1941 Cornwall Vancouver - veg fast food, great location
near to Kitsilano beach/park.

These are some of my fav's. Sorry I'm not familiar with Tswassen or
Ladner. Vancouver is very veg and low-fat friendly - I can usually find
something no matter where I go and most places are very willing to make
adaptations in preparation for low/no fat.

Good luck.
Jo-anna