Powdered Soy Milk

 One of the best soy resources I know (I am in a rural area
not famous for health foods) is
Dixie Diner's Club, 1-800-233-3668, websit
http://www.dixiediner.com  Their prices are good, service
is great, and I concentrate on the basics with them,
powdered soy milk, nutlettes, TVP products.   What I don't
like is their concentration on "mixes", pricey editions of
things you can make only with their boxed products, so I
avoid buying those.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have
about these products (that I use!), if you e-mail me
privately.

Jo in Minnesota